what no camo

si brown

Nice photos and shooting Si. I like your hat mate, very stylish..........................

Funny about the colour of the Impact because I wanted a black one but as the silver one came up I bought that. Now I don't much like the black and far prefer the silver.

Phil

3 hours ago, philpot said:

Nice photos and shooting Si. I like your hat mate, very stylish..........................

Funny about the colour of the Impact because I wanted a black one but as the silver one came up I bought that. Now I don't much like the black and far prefer the silver.

Phil

haha..think that dodgy hats about the only thing specifically used when I go out Phil .. I just mooch about in me work gear!! lol

think if I got offered the chance to swap for a black one id keep mine Phil... only time its bothered me was on a full moon night when it stood out like a sore cock. 

1 hour ago, si brown said:

haha..think that dodgy hats about the only thing specifically used when I go out Phil .. I just mooch about in me work gear!! lol

think if I got offered the chance to swap for a black one id keep mine Phil... only time its bothered me was on a full moon night when it stood out like a sore cock. 

Ahhh, now there is the difference Si, I now don't bother going out on a full moon as we have found there is simply not much about, rats or rabbits and we seem to cast long shadows so I watch a film or go sea fishing.................................the cod are coming.

Phil

• Like 1