Right guys. A bit of an odd ball I know but here goes. I'm looking to 'borrow' some templates as the cost of buying is exhorbetant. I'm doing a favour for a pal who has a house number 10 and 2 horses named buzz and dickie. Needless to say I need these templates. Can anyone help?I'm near Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire. Jok.

• 5 weeks later...

JJM. It's not happening mate but I had to give it a try. As luck would have it, I've dropped on. We have just bought  a memory tree for the nursing home which to be honest is absolutely beautiful. The guys who made it also do bespoke ,plasma cut, wood and metal. They have a router table which takes 8 X 4 sheets and as it's programmed, can turn out virtually anything. Today I looked at all their shooting related articles which are awesome. Typically, Wellington boot racks, coat racks, memory benches for the no longer with us and many more. They are only a small family unit but the stuff they turn out is remarkable. If any members read this and have an interest then I am more than happy to post a few pics of the product. I'm in no way financially connected so this is purely a personal recommendation. (I only met them today). Jok.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, jok said:

JJM. It's not happening mate but I had to give it a try. As luck would have it, I've dropped on. We have just bought  a memory tree for the nursing home which to be honest is absolutely beautiful. The guys who made it also do bespoke ,plasma cut, wood and metal. They have a router table which takes 8 X 4 sheets and as it's programmed, can turn out virtually anything. Today I looked at all their shooting related articles which are awesome. Typically, Wellington boot racks, coat racks, memory benches for the no longer with us and many more. They are only a small family unit but the stuff they turn out is remarkable. If any members read this and have an interest then I am more than happy to post a few pics of the product. I'm in no way financially connected so this is purely a personal recommendation. (I only met them today). Jok.

wouldnt mind seing some picks. have they got a website

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...