Dog collar & Id tag

Str

I’ve had working dogs for 34 years lurchers,terriers,gun dogs and in all that time I’ve never had a collar with a name information tag on any of them and luckily I’ve never needed one (touch wood)whats prompted me to re think this is I recently found a Labrador cross walking at the side of the road on it’s own, I shouted the dog over and rang the tel number on the tag and the dog was back with his owner in 10 mins it was as easy as that,without the tel number what would I have done! Rang police or take it home with me.does anyone whos dogs work with collar on while bushing have negatives to wearing a collar?.

1 hour ago, Str said:

I’ve had working dogs for 34 years lurchers,terriers,gun dogs and in all that time I’ve never had a collar with a name information tag on any of them and luckily I’ve never needed one (touch wood)whats prompted me to re think this is I recently found a Labrador cross walking at the side of the road on it’s own, I shouted the dog over and rang the tel number on the tag and the dog was back with his owner in 10 mins it was as easy as that,without the tel number what would I have done! Rang police or take it home with me.does anyone whos dogs work with collar on while bushing have negatives to wearing a collar?.

My local council will fine any dog owner who's dog is found with no collar displaying owners details regardless if it's chipped as I found out to my cost 330 nicker 

The f***ing shit headed f**k pig c**ts

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Black neck said:

My local council will fine any dog owner who's dog is found with no collar displaying owners details regardless if it's chipped as I found out to my cost 330 nicker 

The f***ing shit headed f**k pig c**ts

Working dogs are exempt from wearing collars and tags when working..  

Though i'd much rather run any dog without a collar, my busher works with a collar with one of those rubber 'chipped' tags on, to identify that its been chipped.

Also gives it a lovely 'pet' look, which can come in real handy in certain spots.

1 minute ago, Chid said:

Working dogs are exempt from wearing collars and tags when working..  

Well my fine was £145 I filled in a section on the form for mitigating circumstances  explaining that it was a working dog and the dangers of collars and tags 

The fine was doubled as a result 

Bosun it makes no odds chipped or no

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Well my fine was £145 I filled in a section on the form for mitigating circumstances  explaining that it was a working dog and the dangers of collars and tags 

The fine was doubled as a result 

Bosun it makes no odds chipped or no

Clearly you didn’t explain it very well ?..

Just now, Chid said:

Clearly you didn’t explain it very well ?..

I explained clear as day they are obviously fecking anti hunting so banged on a load of costs 

It is only this local council that enforces this although it is a law under some sub section of some bollox 

And no need to be a shemale over it