Bit the bullet and got a new toy

After wanting another gun again and the arsehole smashing into me I've finally got on had to get new rear axle delivered and after few hour it's on driving straight i can live with the damage to both doors (for now) so after speaking with insurance bureau and solicitors I've freed up some cash and bought a new toy .... Try guess lads it came with .177 .22 and ..25 barrel kits ?

Along the same lines as impact and aesthetically similar looking made in slovenia but was actually out before the impact just nobody heard of em like kalibrgun had been out a while before they were heard of ..... 

Spot on and what a gun it is like the bottle in yer backpack idea too for the lad to use easy to change barrels around and accurate as feck splattered a couple crows and few woody  this morning ing couple nice 50/60 yard shots 

My pal has the impact and side by side shooting there's no difference in accuracy I'm not a big fan of fx barrels when I bought my royale  i swapped barrel out for a lw threaded it as was the best gun I've ever had by far i won't get another just in case it's not as good lol but the priest has ticked all the boxes so far light accurate different cal barrels and can adjust power for barns