eBay woodburner

Mate you will always get lots of advice on were your going wrong, from folk that like to follow rules and regs, I have an old Gas bottle with a door cut in it and a flue I made from five combi flues stuck together with jubilee clips in my wooden shed, I was informed it would burn the shed down, the rivets I attached the door hinges would melt and a plague of locust would turn my veg patch to dust, well I sit in my shed with the burner going most nights and still no problems, have built a small surround from an Ali road sign I cut up, the flue goes straight out the back and the wood around it gets barely warm, enjoy your pallet shed every man should have one ??

image.jpeg

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 3
On 22/10/2018 at 11:54, trapperman said:

Brought this woodburner off eBay for my pallet house I built at the small holding 

it was £135 all in with 2 1m flue sections and 2 right angle bends 2 wall brackets and a rain cowl I also got an extra flue section and bend at £12 each

i thought I would take a chance but I tell you what it’s a bloody great piece of kit, really kicks out the heat it’s not the thickest of metal but no thinner than my frontier stove so should last a few years at least and it draws much better with the 5” flue

5A7D81DE-17C4-4081-AE68-C8E6F4B4CF25.jpeg

FCE445F7-33A3-45B6-85CB-2AA6E3F46E83.jpeg

I like that :yes:

......... I could kip in there quite happily.