Utility warehouse

I am thinking about changing all my bills over to utility warehouse,.                                                                                                                                        I am interested in finding out if anyone from this site us them. If so how do you find them and are they as good at making you savings as they make out?  The more you transfer over to them the bigger the savings they can apparently make you. I have somebody calling round tomorrow to discuss options. All feedback appreciated.      Gas and electric in general is the biggest bill and where I am hoping to make some savings.

51 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

I am thinking about changing all my bills over to utility warehouse,.                                                                                                                                        I am interested in finding out if anyone from this site us them. If so how do you find them and are they as good at making you savings as they make out?  The more you transfer over to them the bigger the savings they can apparently make you. I have somebody calling round tomorrow to discuss options. All feedback appreciated.      Gas and electric in general is the biggest bill and where I am hoping to make some savings.

Forgot to say Are the Broadband and mobile phone coverage any Good?

5 hours ago, trigger2 said:

Forgot to say Are the Broadband and mobile phone coverage any Good?

That depends who owns the networks they use. .........

I use Post Office broadband (can't recommend it !), and was thinking of trying TalkTalk.........until an engineer told m that PO rent their lines from TT, but it doesn't make a lot of difference, as all copper line internet is ultimately rented from BT anyway !

Conversely, I changed my mobile provider from 3 to that new Smarty network - unlimited minutes at a very cheap price. When the SIM arrived, it said in the box "Smarty. Powered by 3". (Still a better deal though !)

You pay your money, you make your choice.

13 hours ago, ands said:

When i left UW house the feckers charged me for the FREE bulbs!

I just mentioned this to there rep. There’s a charge of between £2 and £8 per bulb if you leave them within 2 years. That had slipped her mind until I mentioned it ? 

• Like 1