Hush power 4.10s any good?

14 hours ago, 3175darren said:

Well if I am truthful my 20 hushpower is a very good gun, sat in a hide or hedge it’s first class, but to walk up with it, its a cumbersome thing, I suggest the 410 will be more manoeuvrable, and quicker to use on a flushed rabbit, I hear them investarm 20 gauge over and unders, are very usable rather than the pump, but I have never shot one of them, so not qualified to say,

I’d be inclined to agree with that myself ?

• Like 1

Thanks for video, ideally the comparison should have been two 4.10s one hush power the other not,it’s hard to tell off video but I think the hush power still goes off with a crack,I’ve been to see a 2nd hand hush power today £225 can’t make my mind up lol.

8 hours ago, Str said:

Thanks for video, ideally the comparison should have been two 4.10s one hush power the other not,it’s hard to tell off video but I think the hush power still goes off with a crack,I’ve been to see a 2nd hand hush power today £225 can’t make my mind up lol.

Thats a cheap way to see if hushpower shotguns are for you. If you want to sell if you dont like it they hold their value well too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I bought the hush power 4.10 much quieter than I expected,I had a couple of shots at a tin sheet at 20 yards and I could hear the gun fire then a second later I heard the pellets hit the tin sheet were as normally firing a standard 4.10 you don’t hear the pellets hit the sheet because of the load bang,with eley 2 1/2 cartridges there was a nice pattern,I then shot the rabbit at just over 20 yards which has got to be a good omen! Only negative is they are heavy in comparison to a standard single 4.10, what I also liked is there’s plenty to look at down the barrel so it’s easy to find your target we’re as I find standard singles harder to find the target with. The guns in good overall condition but I am going to strip the varnish off and oil the stock.thanks everyone for your advice.

4B2673BC-2CAA-4CF4-81DB-CAC19A59DB66.jpeg

• Like 5