TED talks

does anyone on here listen to them.some very interesting topics and some very clever people.

TED Talks shares the best ideas from the TED Conference with the world, trusted voices and convention-breaking mavericks, icons and geniuses.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I seen one at my dad's on YouTube about drones (I think) I remember being very impressed with the show

theres a few thousand on there.some of the ideas and the way they are working things out is impresive

33 minutes ago, mushroom said:

If you want to learn about a subject, TED Talks and Khan Academy are a very good places to start ;)

ive never heard of khan academy before mushroom.i will have a look at that now.

23 minutes ago, stonewall said:

watch them a lot,found the brian epstine talk very interesting,im reading his book the sports gene at he moment.   

i had the names mixed up stonewall.what's the name of his talk.

9 minutes ago, king said:

i had the names mixed up stonewall.what's the name of his talk.

i got the name wrong myself its david epsteine,are athletes really getting faster better stronger is the name of his talk. anyone interested in sport will find this interesting.

Just now, stonewall said:

i got the name wrong myself its david epsteine,are athletes really getting faster better stronger is the name of his talk. anyone interested in sport will find this interesting.

ah thats the talk i typed in but thought i had the names mixed up.but when you said his book about the sports gene ive started watching it.

i thought he would say we have got faster.interesting about running on cinders.he knows his stuff.half way through it now.

• Like 1