All present and correct

10 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Never happy you keepers,lol.Same lads won't be letting you down later in the year I guess when your workload increases .

Ha ha, I know they are a good bunch and they have put in a good bit of graft this year, I shouldn’t complain about them, for a few of them it’s there first season shooting so they just want to be involved, so it makes mine and my mates life a bit easier 

10 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Ha ha, I know they are a good bunch and they have put in a good bit of graft this year, I shouldn’t complain about them, for a few of them it’s there first season shooting so they just want to be involved, so it makes mine and my mates life a bit easier 

Got to say it’s usually the case with a syndicated shoot that one or two do all the work and moan about all the others who come out with every excuse under the sun why they couldn’t make it to the work party or take their turn feeding, but strangely are the first in the car park on shoot day ? Don’t moan about it stavross ... embrace their help with open arms !!!

1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

Got to say it’s usually the case with a syndicated shoot that one or two do all the work and moan about all the others who come out with every excuse under the sun why they couldn’t make it to the work party or take their turn feeding, but strangely are the first in the car park on shoot day ? Don’t moan about it stavross ... embrace their help with open arms !!!

Oh yes we have a few of them and I can certainly do the moaning 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Been up today and they are looking well, taking feed and not masses out of the pen, had an old cock harassing them around one of the pens so sadly he had to go, the other shoot members seem to be doing a good job feeding and walking them in 

98C42FA5-AB26-4D58-9E6B-EA41D3047691.jpeg

1CA4589F-2606-4CAD-B4D4-502D3C0C96DB.jpeg

D1CBD8A5-6455-4B5C-A570-34BBA32368D5.jpeg

2 hours ago, Stavross said:

Been up today and they are looking well, taking feed and not masses out of the pen, had an old cock harassing them around one of the pens so sadly he had to go, the other shoot members seem to be doing a good job feeding and walking them in 

98C42FA5-AB26-4D58-9E6B-EA41D3047691.jpeg

1CA4589F-2606-4CAD-B4D4-502D3C0C96DB.jpeg

D1CBD8A5-6455-4B5C-A570-34BBA32368D5.jpeg

What was up with the cock ?

I find the shooting boys mostly,selfish,lazy,and very jealous of any shooting permission,and always offer help when all the hardworks done.thats the reason i dont do the keepering anymore.i could write a fkin book on some of the bollox.

17 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

I find the shooting boys mostly,selfish,lazy,and very jealous of any shooting permission,and always offer help when all the hardworks done.thats the reason i dont do the keepering anymore.i could write a fkin book on some of the bollox.

Aren't they the best kind?..................... keeps em out the f***ing way! :laugh:

• 5 months later...