fred carter dvds

my son was at a car boot sale today picked a load of fred carter dvds and james douglas dvds  10 pounds the lot. can many remember them ,fred used to be around a lot don't here much of him these days,james dougles died in a accident in his garage with a cross bow if my memory serves me right,all this rain thought id watch one tonight to remind me what shooting is like,as im still not able to get out yet with injury

• Like 1

Bringin back some memories there mate. Bloody hell. Is that the one where he nips round a sawage plant dropping rabbits from his wagon? Think he goes after some roooks too, then shows his Logan or something that shoots round balls... 

mackem I think that's the story I was told mate,i used to like that bloke,mosy of the old school dvds were good I liked the late john darling that bloke was some shot

it is mate,my son saw them and thought well even at a tenner for 10 dvds if he has saw them already its not a waiste of money,offered him the tenner he said behave what do you get for a tenner these days,nice gesture

• Like 1