sean on here aka viz

yes there ok jimmy mate they bothe say hi mate,yes its a stunner the excaliber nice and light and shoulders lovely ,i look forward to getting out shooting again mate its been a long time

12 hours ago, vizlauk said:

It’s the nicest rws excalibre carbine I’ve ever seen & shot, if you ever sell it Jeff I want it back ! And luck after it , I’m over £4500 down this week due to the robbing b*****ds , nearly made me chuck the job in !

Been there myself , in six months I had two 2tonn tipping trailers , disc cutters, laser level , waker plate , cement mixer   and most of my power and cordless tools stolen . best part of £15k 

nice to see you again tonight sean my old mate,and thanks for dropping my gun off mate your a gent,all i need now is a scope and mounts the scope i was putting on it is crap bud

8 hours ago, j j m said:

nice to see you again tonight sean my old mate,and thanks for dropping my gun off mate your a gent,all i need now is a scope and mounts the scope i was putting on it is crap bud

Not a problem mate, I was in the area mate, I will let you know about scope & mounts if I decide not to buy another gun as I still have my pro sport