big napper

Went to a paddock this morning

Got a good shot on a woody and 2 young rabbits, there was plenty of young about, didnt see any adults, this should be a good place for shooting when the covers gone

20180617_112537.jpg

• Like 8

Aarh, ya’ keep shuvin’ that bloody hw under my nose. Rub it in why don’t ya ‘😁, while ya’ know mines wrapped away in cotton wool😩.  Got my hw60 .22 hornet out this morning, then decided that I didn’t have time to shoot, so I put it back in the cabinet. Went down the track only to see a vixen sat looking at me. Bloody typical 😡.  

Good shooting by by the way bn👍

• Like 2

shooting napper mate

• Like 1

you should take a tent with you bn... you'd only have to go home to top up your supplies and drop the rabbits off :laugh:

bet the paddock owners well happy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rimfireboy! said:

Aarh, ya’ keep shuvin’ that bloody hw under my nose. Rub it in why don’t ya ‘😁, while ya’ know mines wrapped away in cotton wool😩.  Got my hw60 .22 hornet out this morning, then decided that I didn’t have time to shoot, so I put it back in the cabinet. Went down the track only to see a vixen sat looking at me. Bloody typical 😡.  

Good shooting by by the way bn👍

You should have gone with your first thought and gone out mate, you need to take your hw100 out soon

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, si brown said:

you should take a tent with you bn... you'd only have to go home to top up your supplies and drop the rabbits off :laugh:

bet the paddock owners well happy. 

Thats an idea pal, iv had the paddock perm for about 2 years and it was a tidy place when i got it but it looks untidy and overgrown in places with big nettle patches all over so its a perfect place for rabbits now

2 hours ago, big napper said:

You should have gone with your first thought and gone out mate, you need to take your hw100 out soon

Too right I do. When I take it out and put something in the bag I’ll put a picture up😉

• Like 1

Got the makings of a nice supper there mate 

• Like 2