• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would of created you only some arsehole skipped the que.

I Was looking forward to a wheeler tread but f**k me where do we get these lads from 

Ask you're mate.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

What Bull lines did Wheeler add to the Nuttall dogs, was it Staff? Dogs off Psycho? 

There of a staff bitch called one eyed Tess but couldn’t tell you what she was bred from 

4 minutes ago, shaneg said:

There of a staff bitch called one eyed Tess but couldn’t tell you what she was bred from 

Yeah I'm sure she was  down from Psycho? Did he add more Bull in further down the line? 

Any pics of Tess out there? Been offered a pup that's sire is  Nuttall/Wheeler off a pal that's just had a litter. Contemplating whether to have it with working away all the time recently but they are off handy dogs.

Edited by Kerny92
29 minutes ago, shaneg said:

I’ve a picture somewhere I’ll rute it out. What wheeler dogs is the pup down from 

I'm not sure, I'm going to see the pup in a bit. I think he got a few dogs off a local bloke who had some very handy dogs. The grandad to these pups was meant to be exceptional, it escaped though and was likely picked up and PTS. A shame cos it was some animal so I've been told.

Edited by Kerny92
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Why edit ye post ??? what’s matter realised ye a plum or ashamed of what ye said??????? I’m out? I’ll leave you to ye exceptional dogs ????

Ashamed.... get a grip you nob head. Because I don't need little rats like you begging for likes with your wise crack boring comments. I'll see you later then, go and catch some squatters with your mongrels there's a good lad. ???

Edited by Kerny92
  • Thanks 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Ok bye, me an my squatter catching mongrels will leave you to chat shite an dream about pit bulls staffs crosses an pigs????? oh wait you edited it now didn’t ye so no pigs involved????

toodle pip?

You're the biggest pig on here that I do know, bet you've got the RSPCA on speed dial...... ?

Now go and bore someone else ya irritating little prick. ?

• Thanks 1