jackals_arrow

Bushing sproker

Alrite lads got myself a sproker for bushing and ferreting and working with the mates lurchers and terriers . First time with a sproker always had terriers just wondering if anyone else has worked them and if they themselves have also caught game 👍

Im sure he'll be able to peg a bunny or two any pictures of your sprocker?

• Like 1

Ive a springer bitch thats nabbed a few bits of fur just put her to a cocker i liked ill be expecting the pups to go into a few bits. 

• Like 1

On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 22:53, C.green said:

Ive a springer bitch thats nabbed a few bits of fur just put her to a cocker i liked ill be expecting the pups to go into a few bits. 

did  you have any joy with the mating  mate ?????

picked up a little sprocker bitch pup myself today , looking forward to having some craic with her, if shes turns out anything like the cocker i had a while back , i'll be well pleased. nice strong pup, seems calmer than the cocker.

WhatsApp Image 2018-08-16 at 18.21.21.jpeg

• Like 8

Ive got two dog pups without names out my litter had a few beating and keeper types wanting them. Seem to be popular dogs for abit of everything

• Like 1

This is our wee bitch, use her for the gun mostly, but use her for flushing to lurchers and ferreting as well. She is smart enough to not run after things while out shooting. When ferreting she grabs them in the net or tries to catch them on top, but won't chase when shooting. She's 5 now and  i'm looking for a dog good enough for her, just to keep a pup for myself and a friend. Not into selling pups. So anyone know a good cocker, springer or sprocker dog let me know. I'm in Ireland.

IMG-0407.JPG

pip.jpg

• Like 5

I'd like a sprocker but the prices i've seen them you could buy a cocker or springer pup from ftch parents.

15 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I'd like a sprocker but the prices i've seen them you could buy a cocker or springer pup from ftch parents.

Ill send you one if ya want ? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, C.green said:

Ill send you one if ya want ? 

👍.thats a great offer but its that old cliche of not the right time.i'm in norway til the end of november,maybe december and i'll be looking to get one in the new year along with another lurcher.

i'm well pleased with mine, bold as brass, you can pick one up cheap enough over here but i think thats true for most breeds , prices in the uk are nuts.

39786195_1379968545481336_7449179368238088192_n.jpg

• Like 4