Is This A First?

Well i thought i was seeing things but i have just seen a collared dove flying in and out of a conifer with twigs in it's mouth building a nest..............is this a first.

Its either very very early............or very very late..........not sure which. :laugh:

Anyone else noticed things are breeding all year round now?

Rolfe

Well i thought i was seeing things but i have just seen a collared dove flying in and out of a conifer with twigs in it's mouth building a nest..............is this a first.

Defo a first mate......never ever seen a collared dove with a mouth........ :laugh::laugh:

:clapper::clapper: Noboby gets away with anything on this site. :laugh::laugh:

Defo a first mate......never ever seen a collared dove with a mouth........ :laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::clapper::clapper:

Nice one Nikey.........well at least it means someone is reading the posts anyway...! ;);););)

Rolfe :laugh::laugh::laugh:

They F8kcers seem to bred all year round now they perch on a phone pole at the back window given it coo coo coo from 3.30 in the summer :censored:

I hate the noise these things make mate, bit like steel on glass. Oddly enough after a swift dose of high speed lead they seem to go quiet again ;)

I have to be carefull though cos my Mrs feeds the damn things :D

I've not noticed any wild birds nesting but i've got a pair of canary laying and another feeding a chick, never kept them before until a few months ago so the nest building took me by surprise. My mate who's had em a few years said you won't get them to breed in a cage too :whistling: