Anshultz 1417 outing

On 21/06/2018 at 08:48, andykllhr said:

I think they are made by custom stocks of Sheffield, I'm considering swapping mine out for a stippled, rose capped version, I'll let you know if I sell mine if you're interested Philpot?

They are. I asked them when I was in there a while back. They told me that they make the Anschutz thumbhole stocks for ruag the importers?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Out with rimmy for an hour,a few nice buck rabbits for the pot for my efforts on a lovely evening

Nice going and very nice scenery to shoot in. I also have the 1417 but with a sporting stock although I far prefer a thumbhole any day.   Phil

It’ looks small because it is a small rifle.... lol .. . Also that not exactly a Suzuki jimmy sitting beside it, it’s  a Big motor deker

Posted Images

On 19/06/2018 at 09:48, andykllhr said:

I've had mine for nearly two weeks and I'm in love with it, I cannot see this rifle ever leaving my cabinet.

I just bought 250 Eley subs with mine and it's a tack driver, what ammo are you using Dave?

IMG_20180610_161120.jpg

Mine loves eley subs too,but had a job getting them a while round here,but it also likes 42gwinmax so using them at the moment,it also likes rws 

• Like 1