Audi, BMW, Mercedes?

1 hour ago, Kerny92 said:

I think that Forester looks proper Chavy though, like Stavoros said it screams look at me.

Drivers car kermit... Never been one to have what everyone else has, fake tan and a roid chin.... Good to be different.... Another 2k under the bonnet and it will leave most things on 4 wheels...... Racing bikes for kicks lol?give me a shout when you buy your new car and I show you how to drive?

• Haha 3

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember if you buy an Audi there's a strong chance you will become a c**t when you get behind the wheel

Had A4 sport line years ago, nice motor for the motorway etc, Just sold a BMW 3 series diesel with the full m package........ Like its been said... They all shit unless they are 4wd. Always buy 4wd pe

Drivers car kermit... Never been one to have what everyone else has, fake tan and a roid chin.... Good to be different.... Another 2k under the bonnet and it will leave most things on 4 wheels...... R

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Drivers car kermit... Never been one to have what everyone else has, fake tan and a roid chin.... Good to be different.... Another 2k under the bonnet and it will leave most things on 4 wheels...... Racing bikes for kicks lol?give me a shout when you buy your new car and I show you how to drive?

So now you will look like a Japanese POW escapee instead.....

Bet you will love your night lamping in one being pulled every minute. ?

Be like Hamilton against Miss Daisy, Danielle. ?

Had A4 sport line years ago, nice motor for the motorway etc, Just sold a BMW 3 series diesel with the full m package........ Like its been said... They all shit unless they are 4wd. Always buy 4wd personally,only had the beemer because my Oldman had it from new... only front wheel drive car id drive is my r5 turbo with a volvo conversion lol.... The original Mario death cart ??

• Like 3
Just now, Kerny92 said:

So now you will look like a Japanese POW escapee instead.....

Bet you will love your night lamping in one being pulled every minute. ?

Be like Hamilton against Miss Daisy, Danielle. ?

Dogs don't go inside the scooby mate

?‍♂️.... I got a Toyota d4d for dogging lol..... Police couldn't catch me if I didn't want to stop...... Still get that rush to go when there's blue lights behind me ?old habits and all that...... ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Had A4 sport line years ago, nice motor for the motorway etc, Just sold a BMW 3 series diesel with the full m package........ Like its been said... They all shit unless they are 4wd. Always buy 4wd personally,only had the beemer because my Oldman had it from new... only front wheel drive car id drive is my r5 turbo with a volvo conversion lol.... The original Mario death cart ??

If you want fun it's rear wheel every time, 4wd cars just understeer. Understeer is pants.

• Like 1

In all seriousness you go for the 4wd because of the safety and the performance in the winter. If you want fun it's rear wheel drive every time. In the snow unless you have winter tyres it's best to leave them on the drive unless it's 4wd.

4 minutes ago, Flipper_Al said:

I have an E Class estate E250 AMG line, as an estate with the seat down there massive inside, its plenty quick enough, and on a run returns 50mpg

Lovely cars I must say, I'll have to take a test drive of the big three to see which I like.

11 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Lovely cars I must say, I'll have to take a test drive of the big three to see which I like.

I looked at the 5 series and the A6, i wanted an estate a little bigger than my old Passat, as a pure drivers car the the 530M Sport was superb, but after testing all three, i choose the E class, just that little bit more refined :) 

media (1).jpg

• Like 2
Just now, Flipper_Al said:

I looked at the 5 series and the A6, i wanted an estate a little bigger than my old Passat, as a pure drivers car the the 530M Sport was superb, but after testing all three, i choose the E class, just that bit bit more refined :) 

media (1).jpg

Yeah my pals saloon was sublime over the pot holes and speed bumps, will you get that sort of ride in the BMW or Audi?