johntychwith

B&F locator red box on off switch

Hi i have a bellman and flint red locator box and the on off awitch underneath is really hard to turn on... any ideas? Many thanks. 

Wo

Just now, Rabbit Hunter said:

Boiling a kettle underneath it apparently softens up the rubber and gets it working again.

Worked for mine

Seems to be a common complaint about the red box should encoparate the magnet on off in the box the same as the collers would do away with any physical switch problem solved

Boil kettle,pop water into bowl with some fairy liquid!sit the bottom in it till all the dirt is softened!give it all a good clean!i used a rubber silicon spray on it that i use to stop door car rubbers from going dry and squeaky!

I sent mine back with the same problem and they sent me a new box. 

• Like 2

Mine is just dead nothing working a right balls have it four years now I'm going to ring them up and see what they can do 

9 hours ago, super d said:

Mine is just dead nothing working a right balls have it four years now I'm going to ring them up and see what they can do 

I think there’s a 5 year warranty on the box 

• Like 1

I just rang them up she said it sounds like the battery and they only give one year cover on the battery 

It seems to be whatever mood you catch them in, I've had them really helpful in the past, but recently I've rang a couple of times and they were no help at all.