Bone man Devon

Alright lads dose anyone know of a bone man in or near Devon? I'm not in need of one but would like to know if there Any around down my way? Just incase the time ever comes that I'll need one really is travel if needs be but would be nice to have one localish. 

4 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Alright lads dose anyone know of a bone man in or near Devon? I'm not in need of one but would like to know if there Any around down my way? Just incase the time ever comes that I'll need one really is travel if needs be but would be nice to have one localish. 

Last time I needed one I had to drive to the greyhound track in Swindon. 

Yeah not much in it Poole or Swindon. Like I said though I don't need one just incase for the future save me time feckin round trying to find one down my way. That's alright though don't mind traveling. Cheers boys 

5 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Yeah not much in it Poole or Swindon. Like I said though I don't need one just incase for the future save me time feckin round trying to find one down my way. That's alright though don't mind traveling. Cheers boys 

Can u not get in touch with them