good win for toon

Max will be along shortly telling us how lucky "the scum" were !

Finishing in the top ten of the Premier, beating Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea along the way, in their promotion season.........

I guess it's a bit better than thinking about booking your ticket to Accrington Stanley.........

1 hour ago, Brigzy said:

Max will be along shortly telling us how lucky "the scum" were !

Finishing in the top ten of the Premier, beating Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea along the way, in their promotion season.........

I guess it's a bit better than thinking about booking your ticket to Accrington Stanley.........

Well that’s what happens when you have absolutely f**k all idea what you are talking about ;)

ive good mates from sunderland,and they even said how well toon done,i I cant face a man face to face ,I don't argue with people on computers chances are they are to far away so theres no point if any other north east done well id be happy for them 

• Like 1

Everyone is different jjm 20 years ago I disliked any local team and would say as much today I congratulate them all on any success football has changed so much and for the better but there's always some that bait others behind the safety of a screen on many subjects  but when offered the chance to repeat it face to face there ass goes but we'll done t the toon and rafa 

i agree with you maggie mate i worked the doors for a good few years with some of sunderland number one hard lads we never hated eache other,just a bit daft banter no bad name calling but as i say these were hard men from sunderland and newcastle,a man that will not face you face to face is just a coward and hides behind the screen i dont get worked up of any one on any forum that does this they just show them selves up,proper men either fight or shut up ,hey every forum has its fair share of village idiots

• Like 1
7 hours ago, j j m said:

i agree with you maggie mate i worked the doors for a good few years with some of sunderland number one hard lads we never hated eache other,just a bit daft banter no bad name calling but as i say these were hard men from sunderland and newcastle,a man that will not face you face to face is just a coward and hides behind the screen i dont get worked up of any one on any forum that does this they just show them selves up,proper men either fight or shut up ,hey every forum has its fair share of village idiots

I normally found the mouth pieces hangers on  were gutless always full of it but cowards but when crunch time come around  would have it on there toes the true handy sorts i met  were good for banter and often decent sorts with nothing to prove but you will know that working the doors buddy 

• Like 1

i totaly agree with yoy maggie mate,i come on this forum because i like to chat to fellow members,and like your good self ive  made some good friends on here not only from the north east but all parts of the country and world and that is what a forum is about to share your experiences and chat,have a good morning maggie

• Like 2