Fx impact reg pressure.

Does anyone know what tool/method to use to a accurately test the pressure on the regulator. For such a hi tech gun the reg and tank dials are very hard to gauge accurately.

After advice from Johan at fx I’ve adjusted the hammer spring to 30 cal levels and I’ve gained an extra 40 fps but the 30 cal  reg pressure is around 140 bar and I can’t make out what mine currently is on dial !!!

speeds I’m gettimg with 33.95 grain Jsb king heavies is now 820 fps maxed out, and many are reporting 840-870 so I’m thinking my reg pressure is set for the standard .25 jsb king 25.4 grains at 125 bar.

cheers

Il have a look. This is my gauge as is now.

johan said for the heavy .25 pellets the 30 cal settings are best.

this is my best 16 shot group at 45 yards at the new fps,... an improvement on previous groups.

82428E46-3BB9-4231-8E03-A9F8571EBA8D.jpeg

On 07/05/2018 at 12:11, villaman said:

For .25 the reg is around the 130 mark .

You can get a better gauge from XTX air https://www.xtxair.com/collections/fx-air-rifles/products/300bar-pressure-gauge-indicator

Join up to the FX fac impact group on face book , you will find to great help on there 

Have you fitted the XTX gauge on your gun Mitch.

Phil

That is quite impressive Mitch. I assume there is a button battery inside, just wonder how tricky it is to replace them or is the gauge a throw away item so when the battery has conked out, replace the whole gauge.

Phil 

2 hours ago, philpot said:

That is quite impressive Mitch. I assume there is a button battery inside, just wonder how tricky it is to replace them or is the gauge a throw away item so when the battery has conked out, replace the whole gauge.

Phil 

Klick the link and there’s a YouTube vid half way down phil. 

Looks a good bit of kit?

https://www.edgunwest.com/store/p89/EDgun__EDMU_(Electronic_gauge).html