NORTHERN SHOOTING SHOW

3 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Feck me, that is a nice TX stock :o

........ Was that actual rifle up for sale Jimmy?

I'm glad you're happy with the 57 mate :thumbs:

...... A Vantage you say :hmm:

Maybe a nice little 3-12x44 SF with a 100mm sunshade? :hmm:

And, Si, thank you for putting it right mate :thumbs:

It was on the AA stand and i did not ask if it was for sale

mind if it had been a ps id of bought it if id had £660 on me lol

just for the stock

cant wait to fit a scope to the hw57 and see what it shoots like .

i mkay take the one off the tx just to see what she is like lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 2

I went today, stayd for a few hours, its the first time iv been and it not bad at all, plenty of stalls with good gear.

The only crap thing there was the 'traditional fish & chip' stand that sell the worst fish and chips iv ever had i  my life for £7.50 

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, big napper said:

I went today, stayd for a few hours, its the first time iv been and it not bad at all, plenty of stalls with good gear.

The only crap thing there was the 'traditional fish & chip' stand that sell the worst fish and chips iv ever had i  my life for £7.50 

We had them last year lol

thats why we did not this year

and the portions are like kids ones 

we should of all met up

did you see the tx200 on the aa stand

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

That TX was stunning and the PS wasn't exactly a munter. Strange that Hawke think that £447 is a special price. You would need to be special needs to pay that. You can get that scope for £425 on Ebay. 

Weather was awesome though. I had to stop myself buying a Nite Site. Overall a good day out.

This was the third one I went to and have to say that they have this show just about right in my mind.

Sorry I missed Jimmy and Si, I was late in setting off this year so must have missed you guys as I arrived, what a shame. I bought an item I was not intending to buy buy the price ................................................ wow. A Nitesite Wolf for £319 down from £599, I know the ebay sellers have suddenly started to offer deals on them because of the new Dark Ops version which I am not at all bothered about and am very happy to make the saving instead.

I tested it out last night across the field outside my cottage, soooo much better than the Viper in terms of distance which of course so it should but the trees are 130mt and I could see the leaves easily at less than half power so it is going to fit the bill very well.

Phil