is this site addictive

The good thing about a site like this is you're comunicateing with like minded people! we all have Hunting in common and it makes it Interesting and yep adictive, you can go the pub with mates or have friends or family round for General day to day talk, but when you get on a site like this we all speak the same Language :)....

Jasper

i joined to learn some useful stuff off peeps that have done it longer than me,along the way i have chatted with some intresting characters also met a few and offered them a hand when they have had problems etc.If i hadn`t of joined i wouldn`t of got my pup either. :thumbs:

The good thing about a site like this is you're comunicateing with like minded people! we all have Hunting in common and it makes it Interesting and yep adictive, you can go the pub with mates or have friends or family round for General day to day talk, but when you get on a site like this we all speak the same Language :)....

Jasper

I get fed with fluffy sites ohh & arr over every breath there ferrets take , its enough to make you vomit, i like to be able to swear as well when the occasion arrises censored.gif

all of the above for me, only for dogs not ferrets - though i like ferrets, just havent spent much time with them ;)

i am a member of another dog forum and yes these people shriek everytime their dog stubs a toe or catches a wild rat and eats it. before that forum i was a member of a bulldog forum and got Royally fed up with the shitty attitudes and "Better than thou" jack asses... i wanted to find another working dog forum and this is where i landed. i typed in Working Bulldog Forum in google and found the thread with the American Bulldog working cattle.... been hooked here ever since :yes:

and yes i hunt - when i can - so its GREAT to find a forum that caters to my two favourite passions... hunting and dogs. husband rolls his eyes when i start talking about my big ugly dogs or hunting. he would rather be turning wrenches on a hot rod or talking about racing muscle cars - i like those things too... but i like dogs and hunting better.. 8)