carlstoke

New GZk orange/yellow 1mm

Anyone using these bands? how many shots are you getting from a band set? Been using these for two weeks now and got through two band sets, not even getting 50 shots before they start to tear at the pouch, one set tore in front of the ties. Used the GZK 1mm white before these were much better, more snappy and longer lasting, don't be fooled by this so called new fprmulla for the price they are crap.

Got the red and white handset 5 shots and a smack in the mouth,shit even the guy who owns the catapult supplies says he won't supply gzk again as they have had the same complaints

Funny I just said in the previous thread that if they are still considered the bollacks at the end of the year I might move onto them, looks like I'm sticking with tbg and 4.5 latex tube for a bit longer,

• Like 1

Maybe a bad batch....I bought mine a while back and I've had no problems

It was red and white band 1mm 32/30 I think from slingshot I can't remember but he was straite with me and gave me a full refund

Tried 17.45 tubes, white , red gzk, Thera gold... all shoot well enough but non compare to simple shot .30 black latex for shot count and longevity .