Jump to content
Lokki1984

Alittle helping hand

Recommended Posts

Hi im new to the forum,

I thought id ask here as iv been out of action for a good few year now due to starting a family ..but im looking for some ground to get me back out again, i shoot air rifles .177 & .22 ... im a ex pest controller but just alittle hobby nowa days, so im very polite and respectful all round, any help would be greatly appreciated 

 

P.s north east area would be perfect but can travel alittle 😁

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome mate.

There no substitute for getting out there and doing a little leg work.

Make sure your insured and have your card at hand and try to spot some vermin to be able to mention on the land your visiting.👍

Share this post


Link to post

go back to where you did pest control and ask they obviously had a problem to start with  ?:hmm:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

 Welcome aboard matey.

Totally agree with the comments above, get in touch with any pest control customers you had before, after all, they will already know you so should make life much easier.

 

Phil

Share this post


Link to post
On 01/04/2018 at 21:26, The one said:

go back to where you did pest control and ask they obviously had a problem to start with  ?:hmm:

Trying to get more land ... all past customers have sold there land or i already have it to shoot on bud 

Edited by Lokki1984

Share this post


Link to post

Not quite sure exactly what you are after because you say in the opening thread, quote....'.but im looking for some ground to get me back out again' and now you say you have land but want more. If you do have some land, then ask those land owners for references to other land owners, that is the best way to get more land when you can quote the name of another landowner to get more.

So I don't really know what you are wanting from us mate.

 

Phil

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

As above get out do all that's asked of you and more  , there's nothing farmers like more than bleathering over a fence to there neighbours  and they should pass your name on 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, philpot said:

Not quite sure exactly what you are after because you say in the opening thread, quote....'.but im looking for some ground to get me back out again' and now you say you have land but want more. If you do have some land, then ask those land owners for references to other land owners, that is the best way to get more land when you can quote the name of another landowner to get more.

So I don't really know what you are wanting from us mate.

 

Phil

Couldn't agree more. Only about the ‘ask the land owners for refs’ part... everything else is shit :D 

But your right my man, just got my new 48 acre woodland through the landowner I’ve had perm on for 4 years. Landowners know landowners, end of story. Get in with one and your in with his locals. If ya good though lokki... :) 

What ya shooting Mukka? Rifle wise... 

Share this post


Link to post

welcome mate

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks guys ... im just using air rifles at the moment but lookin to get my shotguns and fac in near future ... i also help the farmer out as much as i can 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 09/04/2018 at 22:02, Lokki1984 said:

Thanks guys ... im just using air rifles at the moment but lookin to get my shotguns and fac in near future ... i also help the farmer out as much as i can 

 

Whats funny ?....

Share this post


Link to post

most farmers well let you on if there is not some one else already on it,as long as your polite and take a intrest in the farm and lend a helping hand when you can ,good luck mate

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×