Borzoi for hunting ?

2 minutes ago, Hendagger said:

Oh well from the sounds of it they probably aren’t as good for rabbits as I may have thought but might manage the odd on or two. I will probably look at other breeds as well, but still like the borzoi. 

Wait an See if one of the Irish lads picks up on the thread,an knows of any borzoi cross running dogs strains over there that been kept going there was pics of them years ago on here. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Wait an See if one of the Irish lads picks up on the thread,an knows of any borzoi cross running dogs strains over there that been kept going there was pics of them years ago on here. 

Ok will do mate. Also I’m quite new to this forum is there a way of adding to the chat without quoting people?

41 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Seen a few xs at gamefairs 9 or ten years ago.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Seen a few xs at gamefairs 9 or ten years ago.

I thought about getting on 20 odd years ago but was put off when a well known lurcher man & slipper told me that he slipped one at a coursing meeting with a lurcher & it ignored the hare & killed the lurcher it was running against. Also think any Borzois around now will only be pet/show stuff. Maybe wrong. Good luck with what ever you decide. Smart looking dogs. Atb 

• Thanks 1