Mark_mjs93

The great British shooting show

12 minutes ago, Mark_mjs93 said:

What you get up to in your own time is your business sir... You do you :rofl:

Im still unsure as to whether I am actually going to go yet haha. Might see if I can find something more exciting to do haha. 

I definitely definitely wasn’t going , until half hour ago now I might be , luckily the tortoise eat all the lettuce and we run out of Brillo pads ...:laugh:  

9 minutes ago, sussex said:

I definitely definitely wasn’t going , until half hour ago now I might be , luckily the tortoise eat all the lettuce and we run out of Brillo pads ...:laugh:  

So he's buying you breakfast as well now, I dunno, first mention of your forskin and every one goes ga ga, what day you thinking of going 😄

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Rabid said:

So he's buying you breakfast as well now, I dunno, first mention of your forskin and every one goes ga ga, what day you thinking of going 😄

No mate I’ve not had the temerity to put myself on the free table , if I can sort out a couple of things tomorrow I’ll try and get up Saturday..you going ? 

Make it Sunday Rich, that way you can buy breakfast while I keep my eyes on the Cnut :thumbs:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, delswal said:

Make it Sunday Rich, that way you can buy breakfast while I keep my eyes on the Cnut :thumbs:

Spoken like a true Yorkshireman ...:snack:.......:laugh:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, sussex said:

Spoken like a true Yorkshireman ...:snack:.......:laugh:

I was merely thinking of you Rich, buying breakfast would easier than watching the slippery fcuker, I am from the north east, not a true Yorkshireman, but I'm working on it lol

57 minutes ago, sussex said:

No mate I’ve not had the temerity to put myself on the free table , if I can sort out a couple of things tomorrow I’ll try and get up Saturday..you going ? 

Dunno, if I do go it will be most likely on sunday

27 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Dunno, if I do go it will be most likely on sunday

Yeah go Sunday and we can laugh at the Northerners. Wear a flower in your buttonhole so we recognise you. 

27 minutes ago, walshie said:

Yeah go Sunday and we can laugh at the Northerners. Wear a flower in your buttonhole so we recognise you. 

Is that a euphemism? Cause as said before... I’m not sure what you get up to in your spare time walshie but you do you. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, walshie said:

I'm not wearing a flower in my buttonhole for no one 😳😳😳😳 I will have you know I've a very delicate buttonhole and it's staying that way 😂

Rich, mark, you coming on Sunday ? flowers will be cheaper in bulk 😆😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Rabid said:

I'm not wearing a flower in my buttonhole for no one 😳😳😳😳 I will have you know I've a very delicate buttonhole and it's staying that way 😂

Rich, mark, you coming on Sunday ? flowers will be cheaper in bulk 😆😆

I’m working Sunday unfortunately otherwise I’d be all over it! Looking at taking a trip over today if I can be bothered. 

Ive decided I can’t be bothered. 😂

Right, just booked my tickets for tomorrow, am going to be a social person for one day this year 😆

May see some of you there.

9 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Right, just booked my tickets for tomorrow, am going to be a social person for one day this year 😆

I gave it a miss yesterday although now I’m regretting it. Working tomorrow unfortunately. Someone has to save the world haha 

9 hours ago, Rabid said:

Get there early and it will cost Walshie even more for breakfasts :thumbs:

23 minutes ago, delswal said:

Get there early and it will cost Walshie even more for breakfasts :thumbs:

:snack:.....this could cost him a tidy few quid ...I’m there around 8 ... :thumbs: