Tossers and Poachers

To all who I have talked to :yes: , bantered with :whistling: , joked with :victory: and argued with :boxing: , to those kind members who have helped me out, either with advice or sometimes at their own expense :notworthy:, I would like to wish you all, the very best of Christmases and good fortune in the new year :D .

We may be radically divided in our opinions at times :wallbash: , but despite all that, you’re all good lads and lasses (well most of you Ho Ho Ho!!!) at heart who won’t hesitate to help someone out when they need it. :clapper:

Cheers :drink:

Deker

To all who I have talked to :yes: , bantered with :whistling: , joked with :victory: and argued with :boxing: , to those kind members who have helped me out, either with advice or sometimes at their own expense :notworthy:, I would like to wish you all, the very best of Christmases and good fortune in the new year :D .

We may be radically divided in our opinions at times :wallbash: , but despite all that, you’re all good lads and lasses (well most of you Ho Ho Ho!!!) at heart who won’t hesitate to help someone out when they need it. :clapper:

Cheers :drink:

Deker

all the best to you mate hope you and you family have a great christmas and to all on this site :big_boss::victory::victory:

apart from a select few i could count on one hand as friends,the rest of you i would like to say hope we meet in future,and share the sport in general,for now it has to be have a good Xmas and new year,all the best everyone,

Higgins.

i must add that i am both the above,unless i get permission soon you can class me as a tosser or a poacher(though i'd rather have the permission),Merry Xmas to you all,

Higgins.

:drink::drink::drink::drink::bye: