FOA snareman

That looks a promising spot Teejay - good luck with it :thumbs:
john, teejay can really wind us up , thats an area to die for , he was telling me on the phone there were 40 sitting out at one location , he is going to start snaring them on friday , i,ll post him down steel snares for those big boys , i,ve also got a bit like that and will be snaring them soon , going to make myself a wee video on rat snaring ,
Thats sick! Why snare rats,get in with the terriers man.
thats alright for you young lads that love spade work , me, i avoid it like the plague , i,m content to let my little servants sit there patiently and do the work for me, you have no vet bills or feeding needed for the snares , bobbo , you should have came round for a coffee when you were nearbye , i would probably have been in , so i,ll be safe leaving my rat snares hanging up then HA HA ,

Oh there safe from me.I can see the satisfaction in snaring the scaly tails but couldn't set out to do it and leave the dogs in the kennel,different if the place don't suit dogs though.But Teejays bit looks ideal for the mutts. I didn't really have time,i was working,i'll make a point of popping over though Glen.Cheers.

....................The youth of today eh .Good luck with the snaring but cant help thinking about a few ferrets or a smoker and keen terrieres ,heaven . :boogie:

If you're a trapper, that feeling of tension and excitement that starts in the pit of your stomach as you approach a set and ends with a satisfied smile and a grunt of satisfaction as you see your chosen quarry in your trap/snare equals all the fun you will have with your terrier and smoker.

Guest little_lloyd
....................The youth of today eh .Good luck with the snaring but cant help thinking about a few ferrets or a smoker and keen terrieres ,heaven . :boogie:

If you're a trapper, that feeling of tension and excitement that starts in the pit of your stomach as you approach a set and ends with a satisfied smile and a grunt of satisfaction as you see your chosen quarry in your trap/snare equals all the fun you will have with your terrier and smoker.

:thumbs::yes::yes: