BIG TOM

Reduced Bargain

still got these 2 rifles for sale lads had plenty of time wasters as usual but need these gone will do both rifles for £600 if your not going to show up with cash for them DO NOT bother messaging me cheers

looking to sell my hw 110 .177 as need a little cash rifle is in great condition no problems at all shoots perfect comes as i bought it a few weeks back with hard case bipod 2 mags and hawke varmint 4-16-44 with weaver mounts

looking to sell my pride and joy the world famous vhtv sfs tuned hw 98 in .177 bought this from my si a while ago now she is in great condition shoots as perfect as ever been stood in the cabinet for a bit as not getting used comes exactly how i bought it with adjustable butt plate and cheek piece with sling and a hawke sport hd 4-12-50 scope just look at some of the vids on youtube to see what she is like no pics atm ..

south wales collection can meet locally cheers

I bet your gutted mate

im gutted for you

just wish i had £600 i would of put it in your bank and told you to keep the bloody rifles

and pay me back when you won the lotto lol

and im not joking mate i would of if it had been a few years ago when i was flush lol

the offer of a rifle is there Tom if you need one mate

TELL YOU WHAT TOM IV GOT A RAIDER COMING SOON MATE THAT IM GOING TO REFURBISH

GIS A SHOUT AND ILL SEND IT DOWN WHEN IV DONE IT MATE

AND IF WE EVER MEET UP SOME TIME YOU OWE ME A PINT

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 4

I bet your gutted mate

im gutted for you

just wish i had £600 i would of put it in your bank and told you to keep the bloody rifles

and pay me back when you won the lotto lol

and im not joking mate i would of if it had been a few years ago when i was flush lol

the offer of a rifle is there Tom if you need one mate

TELL YOU WHAT TOM IV GOT A RAIDER COMING SOON MATE THAT IM GOING TO REFURBISH

GIS A SHOUT AND ILL SEND IT DOWN WHEN IV DONE IT MATE

AND IF WE EVER MEET UP SOME TIME YOU OWE ME A PINT

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well what can i say mate either than bloody hell you truly are one of the good ones my friend yes im pretty gutted atm but as you know family is first mate ...i appreciate your offer greatly mac hopefully once your done with it the funds will be on the plus side if im not living in the baharmas with my lotto winnings 😂thank you again mate a true gent as always many thanks Tom atvb 👍
  • Like 1