Windows Vista

Bought a new PC and it uses Vista as its operating system. Problem is the system keeps freezing up and it is starting to get frustrating, apparently a lot of people are having similar problems. Can anyone help out please, otherwise I think I will go to XP.

Cheers :hmm:

Bought a new PC and it uses Vista as its operating system. Problem is the system keeps freezing up and it is starting to get frustrating, apparently a lot of people are having similar problems. Can anyone help out please, otherwise I think I will go to XP.

Cheers :hmm:

Go to XP simple as that

Im running vista, and its great, once its all sorted, dont know jack $hite bout computers myself, but a mate looked at it when we first got it, cos it wouldent accept the printer we had, he reckons vista dont like any add on hardware using usb ports and that was our prob, we had to re run wire to the master usb????

also kept chucking me off me multiplayer games, so some more tweeking was reqd, but runs ok now

A friend bought a new Dell PC, and they recommended XP over Vista on the new computers as they were having way too many problems with it...To be honest XP is great...They have Vista on the works pc's, its a bit fancier than XP, does the same job but more problems to iron out and has trouble with a lot of existing software...