Lucky Bred Pups

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you might know the sort of dog you want buddy, many do , watch a few videos will soon sort that out for anyone interested, getting one a different story altogether as your finding out, the next pup yo

Posted Images

2 hours ago, blackmaggie said:

Sounds to me like your chasing the holy Grail  well dont bother you will end up frustrated and have you have given up on the pup already what's to say the next one and the next and so on will be any better maybe your getting your ambitions mixed up with your and your pups  Capabilities just work on that and enjoy 

Like I've already said there's a high chance the next one will be better because it's bred off tested and proven stock on both sides, and what I am chasing is a dog that can go out there in winter, kill good hares regularly and make me feel proud to own it, a dog that can kill the majority of hares it runs and do it in style, and dogs like this do exist believe it or not so I'd rather chase one like that than accept disappointment, it costs as much to feed a good one as a bad one

1 hour ago, Wideboy said:

So if you strive for the best, why is your dog on the couch recovering. You say one thing and do another. 

The dogs on the couch recovering because it's injured, an injury it picked up running good hares on good land, how is that not striving for the best? He was out there being tested that's why he' injured

• Like 1
2 hours ago, blackmaggie said:

Sounds to me like your chasing the holy Grail  well dont bother you will end up frustrated and have you have given up on the pup already what's to say the next one and the next and so on will be any better maybe your getting your ambitions mixed up with your and your pups  Capabilities just work on that and enjoy 

Basically your message is, there's no guarantee of success so why try ? what an attitude that is

14 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

You said you know the dog isn't good enough, but still he is with you. Don't be telling people to settle of second best, as you seem to be. This is just what I'm gathering from your posts.

He's my only running dog at the moment, he will be here till the end of the winter and if he hasn't impressed me by then he'll be gone, then he will have had a full season so there won't be any excuses 

• Like 1