Advice On Damaged Bottle Threads Please Gents

Pay for the valve but ask for the bottle back first

then watch what he says

if you want ill come down and shove it up his ass side ways :yes::D:laugh:;)

iv had my big bottle fall out of the back of the tank (4x4 ) and land on its head with no damage at all .

Ask for photos of say,d damage then send him the photos with no damage

sounds to me like the lads are right he has damaged it and is trying to pull the wool over your eyes before he slaps your ass ,

BY THE WAY I KNOW I GOT THEM PODS FOR NOTHING BUT THE PROTECTIVE STRIP ON ONE OF THEM WAS MISSING AND IT COST ME 1 MILLION POUND FOR A NEW ONE AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK :tongue2::laugh:;)

tell him to feck off or better still send me his number and i will

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 3

then watch what he says

iv had my big bottle fall out of the back of the tank (4x4 ) and land on its head with no damage at all .

sounds to me like the lads are right he has damaged it and is trying to pull the wool over your eyes before he slaps your ass ,

BY THE WAY I KNOW I GOT THEM PODS FOR NOTHING BUT THE PROTECTIVE STRIP ON ONE OF THEM WAS MISSING AND IT COST ME 1 MILLION POUND FOR A NEW ONE AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK :tongue2::laugh:;)

Ha ha, love it, but I won't need any help inserting said bottle, he might need some help getting it back out tho.

What's really pissing me off, he hasn't once rung, emailed or text me, even though he has my contact details, but he sits on a Facebook group slagging me off, what sort of man is it that won't deal direct to sort a problem out.

Just seen he is playing the sympathy vote now by saying with his eyes at the age of 70 he wouldn't have seen any damage. I just think that's a way to make everyone think I am a twat ripping off a pensioner and get folk on his side.

I also dropped a bottle many years ago out the back of my Landy, it landed on its head, the gauge broke, but the valve and threads were fine, new gauge fitted and happy days, I just cannot get my head around what's happened.

He has now said he thinks it was run over as the hole is oval, starting to annoy me.

then watch what he says

Bank transfer ok ? think it's above my PayPal limit !

• Like 1

Yes bud, I told him I was going to speak to the shop before I done anything, I also told him to use my email, or phone for contact as I rarely use face ache and hate logging in there, not heard a peep,back from him, no doubt I will get a slagging off, but I did say to him I would give all the money back IF he returned the bottle exactly as bought.

• Like 2

"Only 2 things come outa Texas Steers n queers n i see no horns" ,this smells more than my socks after 12 hours in a stinky factory .Ive had my bottle since 2013 but before that worked at paintball sites where bottles were used abused and treated like pooh never ever had 1 fail .Either Mr Sunshines took him for a mug or he,s extracting the smelly yellow fluid you change the colour of snow with .

Invite him to place his head where its dark ,wet n smelly or so send the bottle back and youl want the report from R/S condemming it before you do anything atb

• Like 2