Fao David Evans

Here you go Dave, Caesar Guerini Summit Trap, 32''...................................................mean machine.

DSCF3436_zpswgiculcz.jpg

6986c63b-c93e-48c2-8e94-948d5d859f6d_zps

0778c63a-325e-454a-916a-3d4276c4ca7f_zps

DSCF3441_zps74gwolap.jpg

It obviously handles all trap targets well but does well on sporting targets and we will find out how well it shoots on skeet tomorrow when we put it to the test. It should be fine as my 32'' DT10 smokes em without issue.

Sorry admin, not air rifle I know. I promise not to do it again as I stand in the corner :icon_redface:

Phil

• Like 3

The stock height is perfect for my wife and to be honest if I concentrate, I can shoot it flat as well for sporting but my DT10 shoots as flat as a pancake so I would only shoot this gun as a test although I am looking forward to trying it on skeet.

No you can't have it...........................the boss would kill me.........................and you :yes:

Phil

• Like 1

Box of dairy milk might change her mind , lol

iv got the bear tooth comb rises and not the 686 , about 7/ 8 mill raised , still not shooting flat , but it's not to bad

I'm going to get a comb raiser cut into the stock , I'll be happy then

Atb

In that case Dave, speak to Premier Guns based at Doveridge shooting ground and not so far for you. I don't know the guys name but they have a gunsmith on site who cuts the stock and fits an adjustable comb raiser. It is a couple of years ago, maybe three but whatever, they quoted me £250 to do the job completely.

There is also the ISIS system. Their products are very well made and have used their recoil pads on Trish's (my wife) guns with great effect but they also do a comb raiser which is a lot less than stock alteration.

http://www.recoilsystems.com/combraiser.php

If I can find it, there is a guy on Airgun forum who has bought out a small business making and fitting comb raisers, if I can track him down, I will let you know because he was very very well priced.

Phil

I've got that Isis riser , just can't be bothered to put it on , waste of 40 quid really

I know the guy your on about , there in mattock I think

I've spoke to him on the phone £200 , and five day turn round , I'm going to phone him on Monday

Ah, good stuff mate.

I have located the guy on another forum and sent him a PM so we will see what he has to say and I will let you know Dave. You will at least have a couple of options.

Phil

YOU Jimmy could do this no problem but you would need a bandsaw as I have been told and the riser unit can even be bought on ebay for less than £20

Get your thinking cap on matey.

Phil

• Like 2

YOU Jimmy could do this no problem but you would need a bandsaw as I have been told and the riser unit can even be bought on ebay for less than £20

Get your thinking cap on matey.

Phil

As soon as i can get a few old stocks phil im going to give it a go mate been thinking about it for a while bud

your up late my old friend .

im all ready to go shooting rifles are bag,d up

i was going to take the T REX but its not fitted with a lamp and cant be bothered to fit on lol

im off out soon

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I know my RFD has just given 4 stocks to a guy for carving designs on, seen one, very impressive. When I go in next week, I will ask if he any onl ones kicking around for you.

Now I know little about this procedure but I do know that the bandsaw cuts differently on soft wood compared to hard woods so the thought of practicing on a 'plank' will not work well enough to be sure of a good job on the real thing. I only know that from what a carpenter told me a little while ago.

Not as cheap as they were when I looked before but these are on ebay :- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Comb-cheek-raiser-single-post-butt-stock-air-rifle-air-gun-butt-stock-extension-/122572522469?hash=item1c89e443e5:g:2VgAAOSwDmBY38W8

Some food for thought mate

Oh yes, it was 3am before I went to bed, just wide awake but it didn't stop me from clay shooting today. :boogy:

Phil