Classy Classic Hour. Fwb 124 .177

Shooting mark.

There's a chance I might be looking at a 124 when I get back from me jollies. Oat I should look out for? It's second hand like course. But seeing yours has made at least travel to view it.

• Like 1

:good: Don`t let a FWB 124 go away from you Rez, :nono::rtfm: , if it`s under £3/ 350 ish you are putting money into a very safe investment.

It`s bound to want a new piston seal, breech washer and main spring ( no problem to sort out) but mate, what a gun in return,- the 124 is highly sort after !

Rez if you don`t go for it, please put me in touch with the seller for first refusal.- "Don`t forget mate".

atb Mark.

• Like 1

:good: Don`t let a FWB 124 go away from you Rez, :nono::rtfm: , if it`s under £3/ 350 ish you are putting money into a very safe investment.

It`s bound to want a new piston seal, breech washer and main spring ( no problem to sort out) but mate, what a gun in return,- the 124 is highly sort after !

Rez if you don`t go for it, please put me in touch with the seller for first refusal.- "Don`t forget mate".

atb Mark.

Nice one mark. I'll let you know how it is... 420 is the asking price. Funnily enough it's my old mans sisters husbands... only just found out that he has one, in its original box. Need to keep my interest on the low down as I don't want him finding out how much it might be worth :) So it's more of a 'do you want to sell it?' Kinda thing. But well see. Need to convince Jess yet... damn it.

I'll see if I can sort some pictures out mate.

• Like 1

£420 ? - get the original box :rtfm:

He`s heard a truth or two .

He would still get my money, that`s for sure !

FWB 124 is an absolute " must have" in good condition :thumbs:

Rez, is it mk1 or mk2 ,- do you know ?

Better still, for you mate, is the trigger metal or a very tough,hard plastic ?

atb Mark.