New Gun P.cp. Need Help With A Few Pointers Please

hi there

well i got yet another gun couldn't hold myself back i got a weihrauch hw100t p.c.p. just got it this friday. with a hard protected case. a 300 bar diver bottle .a deben bipod 3x9 or 9x3 whatever a hawke sidewinder airmax 4x16x50 caldwell deadshot 2 piece bag/rests. 1 question i wanted to ask what do i fill the bags with or whats best, there is lots iv'e seen to fill bags with but this is a question i need to ask is when i need the diver bottle filled where is there i can get it filled does anyone know anywhere near me near leeds it would be a great help please. cheers guys

dave leeds

• Like 1

Rice or polystyrene for the bags but as you have a pod you may not need them

cant help on the bottle fill mind but some one will be along soon to help

nice choice of rifle mind

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I get mine filled here....

http://www.roho.co.uk/

Kirklees guns fill them too.

hi dude

thanks a lot for the reply and specifically for the adresses for the bottle filling youre a star dude HOW much do they charge. some people say filling with a bottle eventually nackers up your seals in the gun then also people say a stirrup pump nackers up your seals faster because it does not filter the air clean. but i dunno i have to join the gun club now a good one at HUDDERSFIELD a guy told me on here about it said its really good and the guy that runs it is a star really good. fella then i need the most important thing is permission, on farmers land to shoot vermin thats the main thing i mean im not irrisposible im over 50 and got back into a sport i have loved since i was 8 years old so the permission is gonna be a bit of a problem, to get as its not easy i got a car but i have a couple of dissabilities back problems motorcycle accident years ago and have diabitis not the bad one, i can get around still no problems. but it happens to us when we get older OOHH soz mate rambling on i would like to thank you for both the addresses for the bottle filling much appreciated dude your'e a gent

dave leeds

Rice or polystyrene for the bags but as you have a pod you may not need them

cant help on the bottle fill mind but some one will be along soon to help

nice choice of rifle mind

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

hi there

hi dude what about cat litter or the small tropical stones at the bottom of a tropical fish tank,or plastic bean bag filler is it right its better to fill with a bottle than a pump as pumps dont filter the air correctly and nacker seals up on your gun been watching youtube i just want whats best for my equipment i look after it i could have something 10 years and it will be like the day i bought it i keep the boxes too sorry mate rambling on so what you think about the seals any little tips on what to do and what not to do, cheers mac

dave leeds

air bottle all the way!

my mates hw100 is donkeys years old and never had a service!

when you go to get the bottle filled they will probably have to keep it a couple of days as they get to hot and have to be filled in stints!

atb si

I got 2 bags. One is filled with kiln dried sand and weighs a ton. This one stays permanently on my shooting table. The other I have filled with dried peas from Morrisons. This on is nice and light and can be carried easily when I go shooting rats. Don't know about bottles as I use a foot pump.....Feel the burn!!

I get mine filled here....http://www.roho.co.uk/

Kirklees guns fill them too.

hi dude

thanks a lot for the reply and specifically for the adresses for the bottle filling youre a star dude HOW much do they charge. some people say filling with a bottle eventually nackers up your seals in the gun then also people say a stirrup pump nackers up your seals faster because it does not filter the air clean. but i dunno i have to join the gun club now a good one at HUDDERSFIELD a guy told me on here about it said its really good and the guy that runs it is a star really good. fella then i need the most important thing is permission, on farmers land to shoot vermin thats the main thing i mean im not irrisposible im over 50 and got back into a sport i have loved since i was 8 years old so the permission is gonna be a bit of a problem, to get as its not easy i got a car but i have a couple of dissabilities back problems motorcycle accident years ago and have diabitis not the bad one, i can get around still no problems. but it happens to us when we get older OOHH soz mate rambling on i would like to thank you for both the addresses for the bottle filling much appreciated dude your'e a gent

dave leeds

I can't remember the cost if I'm honest it can be months between bottle filling.

You don't join the airgun section at Paul lane club it's a fiver a day just turn up during opening times.

As for perms go door knocking there's loads of farms in yorkshire, you will get one.

Edit... get loads of practice in before even thinking about going hunting with your airgun!