Looking For Ferreter Glasgow Area

I am looking for people interested in Ferreting rabbits just outside Glasgow. I have about 10 acres with a growing rabbit population having a devestating effect on gardens. Please get in touch if you are interested in putting ferrys to work, thanks

• Like 1

Thanks for replies. We have been trying to keep on top by shooting but a mixture of a new nearby housing development makes that trickier and just not having the time means that this year they are terrible.

So we are ideally looking for someone that we can build up a relationship with the view to getting on top of the rabbit population over time.

I am not experienced in ferreting, though a guy previously used to come into the old quarry area to practice with his ferrets. It is the gardens which now needs addressing as a number of burrows forming.

Happy to pay and develop a longer term plan of action.

Anybody welcome to it jok, im just saying, i an evdrybody i know have put ferrets away for summer, to get them out an spend few days dealing with flys, fleas, ticks, baby rabbits an milky does never mind nettles an cover then id want paid haha

Sounds like Australia every month of the year.