Sign in to follow this  
gazandjen

Landy And Full Camping Setup For Sale

1997 Land rover discovery 2.5 diesel, 7 seater,
manual
Low mileage of 113500 miles
mot 31/10/2017.

We purchased the Landy to use for camping only. We have not abused it or done any off roading in it.

2" lift

265/85/16 modulars including original alloys and wheel nuts with very good tyres.

Front and rear tow bars and side steps.

Full custom roof rack requires some paint.

Power steering,radio/cd and dog guard
Included is 2/3 man tent for the roof (standard tent with and inflatable double mattress) and 4/6 man trailer tent with mini kitchen
Its a great camping package with everything included in the pics

There are of course some imperfections around the Landy but overall drives very well and is in good overall condition.

Rear left electric window button not working but works from front consul.

Rust on A pillars advisory on last MOT.

We are near Billingshurst in West Sussex.

I do have it listed on ebay with pics

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/401326967626?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

What sort of price are you looking for ???

No that's the starting price ......

What sort of price are you looking for ???

£1,750.00

don't know what these norm go at, but it dont look in bad nick ,and camping stuff looks ok , if your into that , but not bad looking motor :thumbs:

No that's the starting price ......

Only put it up in case the link wasn't working for you. Only 20 hours left.

• Like 1

Hi, we are hoping for about £1900 all in but the auction does start at £1750 if you fancy a bid. Had a number of inquiries but nothing set in stone.

post-12633-0-90444900-1494936249.jpg

post-12633-0-17227500-1494936261.jpg

post-12633-0-85121600-1494936276.jpg

Sign in to follow this