I'm not daft but more the fool me and is the much truth in this topic more hearsay and probably put up by you know who .antis.but the already got all the info. One thing I don't do .drop peoples names in etc. Have a good day

I'm not daft but more the fool me and is the much truth in this topic more hearsay and probably put up by you know who .antis.but the already got all the info. One thing I don't do .drop peoples names in etc. Have a good day

Dillydogs right Pabs, maybe you should re-read your post when ever you're in more of a straight mind to make them out.

I once seen a video of myself at a 21st birthday party when I stuck a head in a caveman Kissogram who hit with me with his rubber club, LOL, and I thought about giving up the beer after seeing the video a few days later , LOL.

Maybe you should read your posts the next day and if you understand them then you know somethings wrong.

don't mind him Pablo he's only a know all c**t

Instead of only coming on here to make remarks to my posts why don't you reply to the few PMs I sent you and at the very least be some sort of a man, or something similar.
deleted them ,screen shot them sure and fire them up

Let me remind you of one of them.

I asked you could you please explain why you told lies about me on an open forum knowing full well that I know them to be lies as do you.

You didn't reply because you'd either have to

A. answer with more lies.

B. tell the truth.

C. apologize.

Assholes like you would never do B or C so your other options are A or delete the PMs.

So I guess there's my answer.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know your hearts in the right place mate, BUT do you ever read your own posts before you put them up ? Even if your not the best at spelling (and God knows I'm shit) you still have to speak the Q

Could be a load of shit that he's dangled to see what THL usual suspects come out with

Great story Pablo.

Dillydogs right Pabs, maybe you should re-read your post when ever you're in more of a straight mind to make them out.

I once seen a video of myself at a 21st birthday party when I stuck a head in a caveman Kissogram who hit with me with his rubber club, LOL, and I thought about giving up the beer after seeing the video a few days later , LOL.

Maybe you should read your posts the next day and if you understand them then you know somethings wrong.

don't mind him Pablo he's only a know all c**t

Instead of only coming on here to make remarks to my posts why don't you reply to the few PMs I sent you and at the very least be some sort of a man, or something similar.
deleted them ,screen shot them sure and fire them up

Let me remind you of one of them.

I asked you could you please explain why you told lies about me on an open forum knowing full well that I know them to be lies as do you.

You didn't reply because you'd either have to

A. answer with more lies.

B. tell the truth.

C. apologize.

Assholes like you would never do B or C so your other options are A or delete the PMs.

So I guess there's my answer.

apologize to an egotistical half wit like you :D ,give your head a shake ya hodor lookalike lol,,you should apologize to the Dublin lads you sold the chocolate shite too.

LMAO, that's exactly what I'm talking about.

What part of this sentence do you not understand ????????????????

"I'VE NEVER SOLD A CHOCOLATE TERRIER IN MY LIFE"

I've bred 4 chocs in my life and I kept 2 and gave 2 to friends. NONE WENT TO DUBLIN.

LOL, you've just made a liar of yourself again. Dickhead.

Que the name calling.

LMAO, that's exactly what I'm talking about.

What part of this sentence do you not understand ????????????????

"I'VE NEVER SOLD A CHOCOLATE TERRIER IN MY LIFE"

I've bred 4 chocs in my life and I kept 2 and gave 2 to friends. NONE WENT TO DUBLIN.

LOL, you've just made a liar of yourself again. Dickhead.

Que the name calling.

tóg go bog é hodor :D