Sign in to follow this  
darrren

Theraband Black

Just wondering what this is like compared to gold? I have an absolute mountain of the stuff I got from he physio in work so was thinking of making bandsets but not sure if it needs double or triple or what?

I only draw to my cheek so need something I can max out. Would this be ideal for hunting doubled up?

Just wondering what this is like compared to gold? I have an absolute mountain of the stuff I got from he physio in work so was thinking of making bandsets but not sure if it needs double or triple or what?

there was an Irish lad on here a while ago named paulmccatapult put up a thread titled black latex not sure if it's the same stuff, it's about five pages back they were all raving about it

as a quick guide as to how much elastic to use . If you shoot your catty and it slaps your hand and gives you pain , you have to much elastic on your catty , or you are shooting to light an ammo . The excess power is slapping your hand by using heavy ammo it will use the excess power .

Brill cheers for the input ill try and knock some sets up. Do any of you catty lads want any I can get the blue black, red is out and sometimes green and yellow. Joys of MOD physio lol.