Terrier Shows

About 14 or 15 years ago a mate of mine, Dave, judged a small show in County Cork.

He ended up giving the Champion terrier to a well known showman.

I got a brown envelope and wrote on it "To Dave, many thanks, from ######." and put it under the wiper on Daves windscreen.

It was empty but when Dave found it he went mad. It seems Dave took his integrity a lot more serious than we did, LOL.[/quote

did the same dave judge the welsh one year if so nice guy

About 14 or 15 years ago a mate of mine, Dave, judged a small show in County Cork.

He ended up giving the Champion terrier to a well known showman.

I got a brown envelope and wrote on it "To Dave, many thanks, from ######." and put it under the wiper on Daves windscreen.

It was empty but when Dave found it he went mad. It seems Dave took his integrity a lot more serious than we did, LOL.[/quote

did the same dave judge the welsh one year if so nice guy

No different chap. It must have really upset my mate because about 10 years later he got out of terriers. Must have been a delayed reaction to my prank.

That's show biz for ya.

Got asked to judge a show 5 years ago and when the russle class came up a lad who I classed as I good friend an digging partner came in the ring with his dog.. I dident pick his dog as he thought I would have.. I never saw him after that day he fell out with me for not picking his dog.. 10 years of friendship gone ... Dont no why folk take it to hart lol

• Like 1