Anyone Want Some Rabbits ?

I currently have more each week than I can eat or fit in the freezer, so if anyone is near Felixstowe and wants them let me know.

If you need them fully prepared I would appreciate a few for beer tokens to cover my time, but if you are happy to take them in fur, they are yours for free.

Most have holes through their heads, a few have broken necks. All look really healthy apart from the minor point of being dead :)

• Like 8

I currently have more each week than I can eat or fit in the freezer, so if anyone is near Felixstowe and wants them let me know.

If you need them fully prepared I would appreciate a few for beer tokens to cover my time, but if you are happy to take them in fur, they are yours for free.

Most have holes through their heads, a few have broken necks. All look really healthy apart from the minor point of being dead :)

nice gesture, good on you

just a thought mate but when I was in your shoes many years ago I used to take them to the zoo I would get 25p each and a free walk round the zoo when I dropped them off, many large predators require a certain amount of fur and bone as part of there diet, I doubt if twenty years of liberalism has turned them veggie so I bet they would still be grateful
  • Like 5

I am already qualified to sell them, but was trying give them away as at the price butchers can buy them for it isn't worth selling them.

Unfortunately Colchester zoo is also quite a drive. This was never a problem when my dog was around, but unfortunately she isn't any more.

• Like 1

I am already qualified to sell them, but was trying give them away as at the price butchers can buy them for it isn't worth selling them.

Unfortunately Colchester zoo is also quite a drive. This was never a problem when my dog was around, but unfortunately she isn't any more.

Good for you and good be on you.

All the very best

When I worked on the ctrl ray I stayed in Capel-le-ferne.

And on the side of the job was the biggest burry ive ever seen about half the size of a football pitch with 100s and 100s of holes in it.

There were an amazing amount of rabbits out in the daytime on that burry.