Flaming Hot Summer

Which is the best chilli to use when making sweet chilli sauce?

apaches :thumbs:
Seriously? I've just ordered some but now worried they will be to hot after what someone said above....I want my chilli sauce to taste like KFC chilli sauce....I don't like heat!
Just put enough in to your taste

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

got the chillies out in the sun gonner be a hot one this year i got 6 of the the worlds hottest growing bhut jolokia , scorpion viper,caroliner reaper, hab bonnet x fatalia, orange hab and a few other

Fillieus blue are a good tasting chillies there only small not over hot with great flavour good in salads

Put em in pots in a south facing window if you can until the weather gets a little more reliable. ..I've had ice on my car a couple of mornings this week

Posted Images

I've just found some Apache plugs online....Is it worth planting them outdoors? I don't have a green house yet

Put em in pots in a south facing window if you can until the weather gets a little more reliable. ..I've had ice on my car a couple of mornings this week

apaches are are nice mid heat , if you get them online , get some chillie focus feed online its realy good stuff , as kanny said on the window is fine for now

• 5 months later...