Agri Registering A Quad

Are there any of you lads can give my a step by step directions, on how to agri register my old Honda big red , as in what will I need to do, it has working lights but no indicators, and I am about to sort the brakes, I just want to agri register it not fully road legal,

You just insure the quad as an agri quad it costs about £100 for the year ... HOWEVER you can legally drive it on the road for up to 1.5 miles if you can prove it's for work purposes ........

You just insure the quad as an agri quad it costs about £100 for the year ... HOWEVER you can legally drive it on the road for up to 1.5 miles if you can prove it's for work purposes ........

is that 1.5 miles from the registered address or 1.5 miles from your furthest patch of land? as I think there is a similar rule for running a farm truck on red diesel isn't there? some thing about x amount of miles from your farthest patch of land? but I may be wrong lol

whos the best to insure with socks, and do I have to fit indicators and such,

It still has to have number plates to be agri registered otherwise you could insure one and drive loads of different ones.

i looked into getting mine registered but it's too much of a pain in the arse.