How many people are there on here that shoot catapults often...this part of the forum doesn't seem to see much traffic so am just wondering?

I recon that's just me and you then mate, I,m old and fecked so I only work two or three days a week which gives me two days were I just wander round in the wilderness with my dogs doing a bit of whatever I want, I have a catty in most coat pockets two hanging up in the tipper and a bag of ammo in most coats to, i always fire a few shots into the coppices before I enter to give the deer a heads up because my dog has a distinct dislike for them and in the valley I spend a lot of my time there are many eyes looking down on me, so they do have many uses apart from getting lunch or cutting tins in half, I also like shooting bottles and cans coming down the river on a falling tide, always good hitting a moving target, lastly I think most people join groups on face ache to talk about it now the forums seem to be slowing down were as Facebook has a new group starting every other day

I do shoot em mate, being on the army its an easier one for me to have on hand. Lots of squirrels on camp so I often have a sneaky shot when nobody's looking, and I pass the evenings away making a few now and then, doing a bit each night. Im not a great shot as I should shot more, but I've had a few pheasants. No bunnies yet or woodys but hey, I fished for over 15 years to catch my first 30lb carp then had three thirty plus last year. Never give up.

I do shoot em mate, being on the army its an easier one for me to have on hand. Lots of squirrels on camp so I often have a sneaky shot when nobody's looking, and I pass the evenings away making a few now and then, doing a bit each night. Im not a great shot as I should shot more, but I've had a few pheasants. No bunnies yet or woodys but hey, I fished for over 15 years to catch my first 30lb carp then had three thirty plus last year. Never give up.

I started carping in 1990 mate had my first thirty a couple of years ago, I,ve fished rivers and canals out of the way for most of the time, but thought I better join the club so went up the monument and had one, also a good time for catty practice when your sat by the water for days on end, my mates lake must be lined with steel balls from days of winter boredom

Haha not easy isit getting one but worth it when you do. Do you do much carping nowa day?

I should,nt say it but when I go on day ticket waters I usually look at what things are banned and use that, it took 20 mins on the zig on a water were zigs are banned to have one, but my best fish are Uncaught Unknown ones, I had two 25lb commons from the Gloucester to sharpness canal a few years ago and I still rate them as my best catch as its 16 miles long about 30 meters wide and has no locks I fished most Friday nights for two years for those two, but the wildlife and and surroundings make it worth it, I just like being outdoors really, I,ve seen many things that you just don't get to see in your house