Hi all, thought I'd better introduce myself, originally from Cardiff but have lived in West Sussex since the 80s, I live with my wife and our 6 Tervuerens :) been away from the Air scene for a long time putting all my efforts into Carp fishing, now in my 60s I've become disabled and no longer able to fish as in would like, so needing something to fill the gap I thought I'd try getting back into a little shooting.

John

Thank you all for the welcome, at the moment I'm gathering all my carp gear together ready to sell, heartbreaking but I have to wonder how the hell I ever managed to cart it all around lol, a few grands worth I'm sure, still looking about for something sub £400 to give me a kick-start until some of my gear sells to release funds not governed by swmbo :) then I can get something higher end once I'm sure I can get back into shooting. Hurt like hell when I had to give up my motorbikes and getting rid of the fishing stuff is no easier if I can't manage to shoot I'll end up suicidal lol