Bit Fresh

squab

couple hours out earlier,one them days you see plenty.

bushers worked up lenth of cover between them pushing couple bunnies around and big dog fox shot straight out in front me with my youngster up its arse it only went few metres before going back in followed by the pup,it must nearly ran into the other dog because he kicked off and the fox cut through and bolted away across the fields.

moved on through bit of wood and one the dogs gave a mark on a little log pile as i looked in a rabbit was sitting tight,i could just blocked one end and lifted it out but let it bolt and the dogs had a run.

IMG_20170122_125200_zps4lzczm4o.jpg

IMG_20170122_120418_zpsnvdd8pg0.jpg

rabbit just dropped in

Screenshot_2017-01-22-16-11-11_zpspjfj8f

see 3 foxes together on the edge of a wood,missus moaned she couldnt see them properly so we had a little squeak,all 3 came running in together,2 in the vid 3rd was coming in from the left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVXNNYepYeY

IMG_20170122_161613_zpsyw7rvpjb.png

• Like 13

Out as well today and what a lovely day, if i had a runner i would deffo of had a couple in the bag as a few of the rabbits she put up ran straight across a large field, bolted them out of a few small brier patches along river bank. The terrier had a couple of good hunts through some larger pieces of cover and got pretty messed up for her efforts. Anyways lovely pics those squab and i have noticed that you have a new runner atb fella.

• Like 1

Out as well today and what a lovely day, if i had a runner i would deffo of had a couple in the bag as a few of the rabbits she put up ran straight across a large field, bolted them out of a few small brier patches along river bank. The terrier had a couple of good hunts through some larger pieces of cover and got pretty messed up for her efforts. Anyways lovely pics those squab and i have noticed that you have a new runner atb fella.

i know what you mean about not having a runner mate but sounds like your keeping the terrier busy :thumbs:

i been looking for months ended up taking a punt on this bitch from the fb pages,only had her week,she nice little bitch settled in well atb

IMG_20170122_135755_zpshjx3r29t.png

• Like 4

Was out myself earlier on on a little local walk too unstress myself..took the busher and one lurcher

Soon as I got there rousey knocked a ginger bunny out of a little rough patch closely followed by the lurcher

Lost them both for 10 mins then lurcher came back so was left looking for rousey for another 10 mins,finally

found her and it looked like she found where her quarry went.lol.atb mud

id keep dogs away from her going by that pic lol,atb