Unwanted Publicity

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meat in freezers,dogs in kennels, lamps on shelves! Where the f**k are we going lads, how much more of this anti crap are we supposed to take and why isn't anything being said or done by the so called

Awl and alike should adress this and act upon it , part of the reson I have allways walked my own path, joining clubs and organisations ain't my thing, one of the resons being that they talk the talk

Just winds me up that the mindless majority think that people who work dogs (lurchers mainly) are always up to no good. When most of the time they are the fittest dogs you will ever see! But the RSPCA

Fieldsports will always be on back foot, as numbers will always tell and the numbers are in the cities,

Very few living in cities, (even if they originally derived from a rural or hunting background) will support Fieldsports, they become domesticated......like cattle,........... programmes like above will always feed into the beautiful and receptive minds of these kind, gentle and dumb folk.

I think that a huge amount of negative attention is drawn to the sport by gobshites sharing images and videos on social media,....I know Park Service in Ireland monitor Facebook for anything incriminating, and raided a group who had put up video of a pack of Lurchers ripping into a stag trying to get out of a river......not a good time to be a Lurcher man with fools who share to the world private exploits that should remain private.

Ultimately these fools will press the self destruct button and ruin it for all

• Like 1