Only Man Alive

squab

well thats how i felt this morning on my walk out with the bushers lol,not a soul as far as the eye could see so i used the morning to venture somewhere else for a change of scenery.

walked about 6 miles with the dogs working up hedgegrows,woodland,old reed beds and some heavy cover so quite varied.

few bunnies we have picked up this last month or so all had myxi so nice to get a good healthy one for a change although they dont catch many in cover we get the odd one,pressure of a third dog working it may of helped time will tell but more than welcome when i got no runner in tow.

0b96cde3-a689-4ba7-9f85-76addd0bb893_zps

IMG_20161226_104007_zpsparmdter.jpg

IMG_20161226_100006_zpsrdlklxet.jpg

good size munty,even if the pic is a bit elongated it was bit quick for my camera lol, pushed it straight out in front me where it then had a good 400m across open field to get to the next cover.

Screenshot_2016-12-26-12-09-51_zpshvrazg

pup coming along well pleased with her progress.

Screenshot_2016-12-25-15-37-03_zpsf9uhpr

441901b7-6535-4bca-87a8-27110cb4760c_zps

hope you all had a good day out :thumbs:

• Like 13

sounded off the cuff my comment,but when i started out 25 year ago with heavily blooded saluki type lurchers they did very well,couple lads i ran out with also had these types and would also do well so maybe the way forward..............although in reality im going backwards lol,but certainly not got the need or inclination to ever own another bull x cheers