New Cats And Kittens

Yes Jon. I prefer .177 but a .22 came up first which will make a good ratter or even taking up to FAC level.

Phil

I've only ever tried a .22 and that was nice.

I also tend to prefer .177 - I reckon that'll be a very capable bit of kit :thumbs:

Atb mate

Yes I got it from a really nice guy on the outskirts of Durham. To be honest he added a few extra bits as I had travelled up your neck of the woods.

I know I got a really good deal on this sale and told him so. I suggested he joins us on here as we have a few living up there and said he would at least have contact with you guys, I really hope he joins.

As much as I like my HW100, I just love the balance and reduced weight of the Wildcats, even with an add on NV strapped on, they remain light and very comfortable to walk around with.

Just need to get some range time to carry out more pellet tests.

If anyone has a few JSB Express or RS in .22 that would be kind enough to send me a few, I would be very grateful.

Phil

• Like 1

Yes I got it from a really nice guy on the outskirts of Durham. To be honest he added a few extra bits as I had travelled up your neck of the woods.

I know I got a really good deal on this sale and told him so. I suggested he joins us on here as we have a few living up there and said he would at least have contact with you guys, I really hope he joins.

As much as I like my HW100, I just love the balance and reduced weight of the Wildcats, even with an add on NV strapped on, they remain light and very comfortable to walk around with.

Just need to get some range time to carry out more pellet tests.

If anyone has a few JSB Express or RS in .22 that would be kind enough to send me a few, I would be very grateful.

Phil

Phil,

pm me your address mate I'll get some in the post

dj

• Like 1

I am loving these guns and involved in pellet testing at the moment. I have a much larger selection of .177 pellets to choose from and so far it does not seem pellet fussy but with the .22, I have only a few different pellets so needing to stock up on some for evaluation although again it does not appear to be so fussy.

The results are as good as I have produced with the HW100 but to be fair with the high winds, it is a waste of time at distance at the outdoor range until the winds drop.

Hope that helps

Phil

A rare one s/h to be sure, I do think the grey laminate looks superb and had I bought new, that is the one I would have bought although about £1400. Solway sell the lam stock for about £400.................................hmmmmm.............................no no no I MUST not do this.

Phil